- Mac OSX content has been moved from here to Mac OSX.
Things you should know how to do on various operating systems.
- Taking Screenshots in Windows and Mac OSX
- Configure language setup in Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OSX
- Check your disk space in Windows
- Get a system profile in Windows
- Computer keeps switching to another language
- OS Freezing? See Windows Hangs Before or After Login
- Icons disappear from desktop and folders in Windows? That's icon corruption.
- Run general Diagnostics on your computer
- Repair Windows Update
- How to Disable Automatic Restart after Windows Update -- if your computer restarts automatically after updates and you don't want this to happen. For example if you run a program overnight and it's essential that the computer doesn't restart on its own without your input!
- See: Vista