Perceptive Content: InstallPerceptiveContent
Revision as of 15:35, 4 November 2016 by Amy Stocklen (Created page with "== How to Install Perceptive Content == === Install the software === # For best results, use a wired (Ethernet) connection from '''on-'''campus. # Visit https://vigo.middlebu...")
How to Install Perceptive Content
Install the software
- For best results, use a wired (Ethernet) connection from on-campus.
- Visit https://vigo.middlebury.edu (or use http://go/kss).
- Log in with your Middlebury username and password; leave the Organization field blank.
- Note: Your email address will not work on this site; you must use your username.
- Click the blue Want Software? button.
- Click the blue 'Install Perceptive Content Desktop Client' link.
- Click the blue Install button.
- You'll be brought to a Download History window. Be patient, it takes the installer some time to start. You'll soon see the installation Wizard working.
- When the installation is almost done you may see this error: