Qualtrics allows users to design online surveys that can be shared with a variety of participants. The Middlebury instance of Qualtrics is now available and will replace KeySurvey when the contract expires at the end of September of 2015.
Creating an Account
- Login page: https://www.middlebury.qualtrics.com
- Click on “ Please click here to create an account"
- Choose a password (if you do not see a green checkmark next to your password, then you need to make it longer)
- You will see the option of entering a self-enrollment code. To get the code, please email Bill Koulopoulos.
- You will receive an email from Qualtrics asking you to confirm your email address
- Once your email address has been confirmed, you will have access to Qualtrics
Getting Started with Qualtrics
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps
- Ebook: A Guide to Using Qualtrics Research Suite
- Register For A Live Training Webinar
- Watch Pre Recorded Trainings
Additional Qualtrics Features
3. Panel Management http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/distributing/panels
6. Collaboration with other Colleagues http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/basic-building/create-surveyadd-questions/collaborate
7. Reminder/Thank you Emails to those that have not taking or finished your survey http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/distributing/email-survey/email-history
8. Ability to add multimedia to surveys http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/basic-building/editing-questions/rich-text-editor/insert-media
Transitioning from KeySurvey
Our contract with KeySurvey ends on September 30th, 2015 and you will receive a number of emails reminding you to export your surveys & data from KeySurvey.
If you want to import surveys, first they will have to be saved as a txt file. Click the link below for additional information:
If you want to import data, first they will have to be saved as a csv file. Click the link below for additional information: