- Remote Assistance (launch from Heat => Initiate Remote Assistance Session) - only Helpdesk staff have permissions to use this
- On Vista the above won't work. However, you can add a shortcut to your Desktop for offering remote assistance: Right-click on a blank spot, New => Create Shortcut => Enter msra => Next => Name it something pretty => Finish.
- On Vista you can also click on the Start button, and enter msra in the search box.
- Blonde Lady
- software for customers can be found (and zipped/e-mailed) here: \\middfiles\Software\Software-Windows...
- software for consultants can be found here: \\middfiles\Software\Software-Windows...
- Remote Desktop (drawback: customer gets logged out)
- Apple Remote Desktop (do not have enough licenses)
- Built-in VNC
- MiddVnc (newer images)