Reporting & Business Intelligence
Hyperion is a web based reporting tool used primarily for reporting from Banner and Famis.
How do I request access to Hyperion Reports?
In order to access Hyperion reports please contact the appropriate person below based on the types of reports you need:
- Budget: Susan Simmons
- Advancement: Carol Grant
- Facilities Services: Tom Cutter
- Finance: Cheryl LeBlanc
- Human Resources: Ellen Usilton
- Public Safety:Fawn Torrey
- Recruiting and Admissions BLSE:Elaine Lathrop
- Recruiting and Admissions LS: Kara Gennarelli
- Recruiting and Admissions OCS: Liz Ross
- Recruiting and Admissions UG: John Nordmeyer
- Student: Cindy Peet
- Student Financial Services: Alisa Cutter
Installing the Interactive Reporting Web Client
In order to run Hyperion Reports you will need to install the latest Interactive Reporting Web Client.
NOTE: If you are accessing Hyperion from anywhere other than ON CAMPUS, you MUST use a VPN client (Virtual Private Network) to create a secure connection. If you do not have a VPN client on your computer, contact the Helpdesk at x2200.
How do I logon to Hyperion?
Go to the Hyperion server: http://go.middlebury.edu/hyperion?prod
Login using your network username and password
Supported Operating Systems and Web Browsers
Supported: Windows 2000, Windows XP with Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2.0
Not Supported: Macintosh OS, Firefox 3.0+, IE8
- Hyperion WorkSpace Training Manual
- Hyperion System 9: User Guide
- Hyperion System 9: Interactive Reporting User Guide