Reporting & Business Intelligence
Hyperion is a web based reporting tool used primarily for reporting from Banner and Famis.
How do I request access to Hyperion Reports?
In order to access Hyperion reports please contact the appropriate person below based on the types of reports you need:
- Budget: Susan Simmons
- Advancement: Carol Grant
- Facilities Services: Tom Cutter
- Finance: Cheryl LeBlanc
- Human Resources: Ellen Usilton
- Public Safety:Fawn Torrey
- Recruiting and Admissions BLSE:Elaine Lathrop
- Recruiting and Admissions LS: Kara Gennarelli
- Recruiting and Admissions OCS: Liz Ross
- Recruiting and Admissions UG: John Nordmeyer
- Student: Cindy Peet
- Student Financial Services: Alisa Cutter
Installing the Interactive Reporting Web Client
In order to run Hyperion Reports you will need to install the latest Interactive Reporting Web Client.
You can find the install file here:
NOTE: If you are accessing Hyperion from anywhere other than ON CAMPUS, you MUST use a VPN client (Virtual Private Network) to create a secure connection. If you do not have a VPN client on your computer, contact the Helpdesk at x2200.
How do I logon to Hyperion?
Go to the Hyperion server: http://go.middlebury.edu/hyperion?prod
Login using your network username and password
Supported Operating Systems and Web Browsers
Supported: Windows 2000, Windows XP with Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2.0
Not Supported: Macintosh OS, Firefox 3.0+, IE8
- Hyperion WorkSpace Training Manual
- Hyperion System 9: User Guide
- Hyperion System 9: Interactive Reporting User Guide