Difference between revisions of "Resources Requiring VPN for Off-campus Access"
(Created new page with corrected title spelling to use as target of redirect from old page)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 10:28, 7 August 2014
If you plan to work with any of the following resources from off campus, you must first establish a VPN connection:
- Internet Native Banner (aka Banner INB)
- Note: BannerWeb, commonly used for time entry and approvals, does not require VPN.
- Nolij document management system
- Hyperion reporting
- FAMIS maintenance work order system
- Remote Desktop Connection, used to connect to another computer so you see the remote computer's desktop as if you were sitting right in front of it.