Resources Requiring VPN for Off-campus Access
If you plan to work with any of the following resources from off campus, you must first establish a VPN connection:
- go/forward utility used to set up e-mail forwarding
- Virtual labs or computers
- Internet Native Banner (aka Banner INB)
- Note: BannerWeb, commonly used for time entry and approvals, does not require VPN.
- Nolij document management system
- Hyperion reporting
- FAMIS maintenance work order system
- Remote Desktop Connection, used to connect to another computer so you see the remote computer's desktop as if you were sitting right in front of it.