Resources Requiring VPN for Off-campus Access
Revision as of 10:27, 7 August 2014 by Bryan Carson (Created new page with corrected title spelling to use as target of redirect from old page)
If you plan to work with any of the following resources from off campus, you must first establish a VPN connection:
- Internet Native Banner (aka Banner INB)
- Note: BannerWeb, commonly used for time entry and approvals, does not require VPN.
- Nolij document management system
- Hyperion reporting
- FAMIS maintenance work order system
- Remote Desktop Connection, used to connect to another computer so you see the remote computer's desktop as if you were sitting right in front of it.