Difference between revisions of "Samsung Galaxy Player"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Latest revision as of 07:08, 29 September 2022
Currently 4 Samsung Galaxy players are available for circulation at Armstrong Library, on a 1-day loan period.
1. Turn on by pushing small button on right side. If the lights don't come on with a quick push, hold the button down till the device vibrates.
2. Swipe the screen to access device
3. Touch the bottom left button (rectangle with two lines)
4. Touch "Settings" in bottom right corner
5. Touch "Privacy"
6. Touch "Factory reset" at bottom
7. Touch the checkbox for "Format SD card" so that it turns green
8. Touch "reset device"
9. Touch "erase everything" - yellow text will appear on screen
10. Charge device