Scholarship at Middlebury: Adding items via Project Client
- Open CONTENTdm Project Client
- Create a project if you haven't already
- Create a metadata template for your project with default information for the following fields
- Physical description: leaves
- Date submitted (default type = date): 2012 (or current year)
- Degree: B.A.
- Language: English
- Genre: thesis
- Rights: Copyright retained by author.
- Collection: Scholarship at Middlebury
- Type of media: text
- Digital format: application/pdf
- Cataloger: [your initials]
- Click Processing
- Under PDF File Conversion, choose Convert multiple-page PDF files to compound objects
Add item (one at a time)
- Click Add item from left menu
- Specify file: browse to middfiles folder (usually \orgs\LIS\NITLE DSpace)
- Click Add button
Upload item for approval
- When finished adding all metadata & closing, you'll return to the porject tab/screen.
- Click Upload for approval