Difference between revisions of "Self Service Installations"
Latest revision as of 09:18, 22 November 2019
You can now install many common software titles on college-owned computers using convenient, self service methods.
For best results:
- Run these installers when you are on campus and connected to the network using an Ethernet cable.
- Before launching an installer, reboot your computer to start fresh. Only launch the program needed for your installation method.
Adobe software is now available for installation on both Windows and Mac computers by logging on with your Middlebury email address and password at http://go/adobelogin/.
- Click Sign In in the upper-right corner of the web page and use your Middlebury email address and email password to log in. Select Enterprise ID if prompted.
- Click Download for the Creative Cloud app, then click Save File.
- Double-click the Creative_Cloud_Set-Up file in your Downloads folder.
- Click Yes to allow the installer to make changes to your computer.
- Sign in again using the same credentials as above.
- Click Start Installing.
- Once the Creative Cloud app installs select the Apps tab.
- Select to Install or Update the applications you desire.
To install software on a college-owned Windows computer, follow these instructions to use our self service website.
- Already familiar with the process? Visit http://go/kss/ to login at our self service website.
To install software on a college-owned Mac computer, follow these instructions to use the Self Service utility.