September – Things to do list
- Unpack your office, if you haven't done so already
- Post grades
- print grade labels (see Creating Grade Labels)
- blue grade cards are in the mailroom. Only new students need a grade card. Returning students do not need a new grade card and should have one already in their file.
- pull students that are MA candidates and should be sent the MA candidacy letter and transfer of credit forms (for Schools with MA programs)
- M.A. Candidacy letters and transfer of credit forms (for Schools with MA programs)
- Clean out files:
- files that are more than 10 years old should be shredded EXCEPT for the grade cards.
- destroy the incomplete files of those that are two years old and of those that applied, were accepted, but never attended two years ago.
- keep the "cancelled" files of those that did attend before, and file them with the year in which they actually attended.
- Update Application Instructions