Skype for Business Pilot
- Week of April 11th: Interconnection from Skype for Business to the Ericsson PBX is complete. We continue to work on other configuration items like voicemail, analog line testing and federation which will allow us to communicate with public Skype users. Evaluation of headsets and desktop phones is under way and should be ordered next week.
- Week of April 4th: Pilot Users can expect to see their first set of survey questions looking for some initial details needed for the trial. Configuration of interconnection between Ericsson PBX and Skype for Business is in progress.
- Week of March 28th: Software installation and configuration of hardware continues.
- Week of March 21st: We have started to build some of the key servers necessary for Skype for Business.
- Week of March14th: Architecture and design discussions with our vendor.
Table of Contents
7. Downloadable Reference Guides
last updated 4/13/16