Skype for Business Pilot
- June 30th: End of pilot, return extensions to PBX, and final survey.
- Week of May 23th: Cutover of pilot group campus extensions to S4B.
- Week of May 16th: User training.
- Week of May 9th: ITS to install Skype for Business software on pilot participants computers.
- Week of April 11th: Interconnection from Skype for Business to the Ericsson PBX is complete. We continue to work on other configuration items like voicemail, analog line testing and federation which will allow us to communicate with public Skype users. Evaluation of headsets and desktop phones is under way and should be ordered next week.
- Week of April 4th: Pilot Users can expect to see their first set of survey questions looking for some initial details needed for the trial. Configuration of interconnection between Ericsson PBX and Skype for Business is in progress.
- Week of March 28th: Software installation and configuration of hardware continues.
- Week of March 21st: We have started to build some of the key servers necessary for Skype for Business.
- Week of March14th: Architecture and design discussions with our vendor.
Table of Contents
- Caller ID Override - Per Call
- Voice Mail - Recording and Managing Greetings
- Change Transfer Type on Polycom Telephones
- Middlebury Online Training Presentation
- User Training Agenda
- Quick Overview of Desk Set
- Detailed Overview of Desk Set
- Skype for Business softphone client videos
7. Reference Guides - downloadable
Tip for printing these guides - 2-sided, flip on short side.
- Quick tips for Polycom VVX phone
- Audio set-up
- Contacts, Presence, Instant Messaging set-up
- Meetings set-up
- Video set-up
- Sharing and Collaboration
last updated 6/28/16