Troubleshooting midd secure
Mac OS X
- Have customer login to his/her account. Have customer nearby during the procedure.
- Open System Preferences => Network
- Select Airport from the list on the left, then click the Advanced button in the lower right corner
- Under the airport tab, delete midd_secure
- Under the 802.1x tab delete any entries relating to midd_secure
- Click the OK button in the lower right corner, then click the Apply button in the lower right corner
- Open Keychain Access (Finder => Go => Utilities)
- Select login from the list on the left, click on "All Items" in the list on the left
- Delete any keychain entries that have midd_secure in the name.
- Delete any keychain entries that have desertcat or oncilla in the name
- Connect to midd_unplugged, make sure that works
- From the airport menu select midd_secure, enter username and password. It's recommended that you UNCHECK "remember this network"
midd_secure sometimes breaks because Mac OS X remembers the settings incorrectly, or remembers the customer's OLD password. If you don't let Mac OS X save the settings for midd_secure, then it won't break in the future