Unified Communications Project 2017
Revision as of 15:33, 12 June 2017 by Margaret Fischel (Created page with "<big>Telephone System Replacement</big><br /> ===== Why are we doing this? ===== * Middlebury PBX is 20 years old and two years past End of Life<br /> * Several single points...")
Telephone System Replacement
Why are we doing this?
- Middlebury PBX is 20 years old and two years past End of Life
- Several single points of failure
- Hard drive failure in 2015 – multiple day outage for some users
- Limited spare parts availability
- Middlebury Network Switches End of Life (EOL) 2017,* limited Power over Ethernet (POE), no UPSs
- 911 Compliance
- Middlebury – 911 System is EOL
- Monterey – Pending CA Legislation
- Reduce operating expenses.