Using Remote Desktop Services on a PC
There are two options for Windows users.
- A more persistent connection configured via Control Panel,which is explained first. This option creates a folder on your start menu with all the application shortcuts in it. You can then put a shortcut on your taskbar for easy access.
- Access via Web Browser. This option is useful for shared computers or connecting via home computer once you have connected to the VPN. You don’t need to install anything. This option is explained next.
RDS Cluster (first time) setup on Win 7 Via Control Panel
- Click on the "RemoteApp and Desktop Connections" link in Control Panel.
- Click on "Set up a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections" from the left pane.
- For the URL enter:
- Enter your middlebury username and password. If you check the “Remember my credentials” box, you will see fewer prompts to login to some apps when you launch them the first time. Click on .