Vending machine reimbursement

Revision as of 15:11, 16 July 2013 by Joseph Watson (talk | contribs)

If the person has a Middlebury College ID, tell them to email dining services to request a reimbursement, indicating which machine, where, and when. kgiard@middlebury.edu

If the patron is a member of the general public, not somebody with a Middlebury College ID, give them their $1 back out of the Circ cash drawer and email Kelly yourself to have LIS reimbursed.

If a machine is not working properly, please post an Out of Order sign on it and notify Kelly in Dining Services via email, cc’ing Joseph Watson the LIS Facilities Coor. Templates of the sign are in the Forms folder on the Circ Serv. Section of the file server.

Powered by MediaWiki