INB on Vista
INB (Internet Native Banner) doesn't work great on Windows Vista. Both Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3 crash when loading the Oracle plugin for INB. The only known way to use INB on a Vista computer is with Firefox 2, and even then Vista gets pretty unstable (drops to "compatibility" visual mode, screen flickers, warning popups appear). The best solution may be to remote-desktop into an XP computer when connecting to INB.
Vista Login Settings
Toggle Logon Screen Displaying Previous User
To prevent username of the person who previous logged into the computer from being displayed follow these steps.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Classic View on the left panel
- Click and Open Administrative Tools.
- Click Local Security Policy.
- A window will popup asking for your permission to continue, Click Continue.
- On the left hand menu Expand Local Policies.
- Click Security Options.
- In the right panel find and Right Click Interactive Logon: Do not display Last Username.
- Select Properties.
- Change the Setting to Enabled and then Click OK and Close all open windows.