Web Groups for Permissions
Drupal and MediaWiki Permissions
- Login to http://login.middlebury.edu/groups
- Then select the ‘All Web Groups’ or ’All Groups’ tab to view the groups, members, and owner information.
- You can also create your own groups and add members to groups that you own.
NOTE: it appears that not everyone can create new web groups. If you need a new web group, please check with the Web Team Members. (Edited by Mitrevski, Petar 18:29, 25 March 2010 (UTC)) (if you notice that this is no longer true, please update this note).
Once you have a web group, you'll need to login to your drupal site and add your group to the approprite permission section.
Permissions on other resources (Non-Web Group permissions)
Note that permissions to the following services are NOT managed by web groups and cannot be managed by the above website:
DFS (file server, folder permissions, etc.), Outlook (Exchange, delegate, Calendar, email permissions etc.), Segue, midd-unix.
- For permissions to MiddFiles folders, see Managing_Access_to_Classes_Folders.
- For help with Outlook permissions see:
WordPress permissions can be managed as for MiddFiles or directly in your WordPress blog.
Segue (This system has been shut down.)
- For Segue permissions see https://segue.middlebury.edu/help/browse_help/topic/Site-Members
- For midd-unix permissions cannot be managed at all.
- KeySurvey permissions?