You can access your e-mail using WebMail, also called "Outlook Web App (OWA)", from any networked computer, using any standard web browser.
Learn How To Use Webmail
- Explore this course offered through our lynda.com subscription (you will need to log on with your Middlebury username and password): Outlook Web App (OWA) 2013 Essential Training
- Refer to Microsoft's documentation for full details about all aspects of Webmail use:
Learn About Webmail Light
The light version of Webmail has fewer features. Creating and maintaining e-mail rules, for example, is not supported.
- What's different between the light and standard versions of Outlook Web App?
- Outlook Web App Light -- full details & troubleshooting
- Changing the setting to request the "light" version of Webmail does not work with many browser/platform combinations.
- Use of Chrome to manage group membership results in the error, "web page isn't loading correctly."
- The "Recover Deleted Items" function does not work.
Refer our Webmail FAQs to see what others have been asking!