Specialized Topics FAQ
The Specialized Topics FAQ contains information for those who have finished their initial semester of working with Moodle, and are interested in exploring ways of refining their use of Moodle and other technologies to best support a particular pedagogical goal or teaching context. Examples include: embedding online videos, etc.
- For a quick review of the basics, download the Moodle Basics Nov. 2009 version PDF, or re-visit the Getting_Started_-_Course_Editors_FAQ.
- New Student Moodle Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- New Faculty Moodle Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Can't find what you're looking for? Visit the Moodle Help Forum (log-in required)
Back to the Moodle e-Learning Community Wiki home page
- 1 How do I attach feedback forms to a graded assignment?
- 2 How can students comment on other students' blog?
- 3 How do I access archived Moodle courses?
- 4 How do I attach files to assignments?
- 5 How can students stop emails from Moodle forums?
- 6 How do I backup a course and save it to my computer?
- 7 How do I create a Wiki on Moodle?
- 8 How do I flag new posts as new?
- 9 How do I import contents from an old Moodle course?
- 10 How do I make an announcement?
- 11 How do I type accents on Moodle?
- 12 How do I use the message system on Moodle?
- 13 How can I create a folder and display it on the main page?
- 14 How do I embed a Google map?
- 15 How do I embed a video?
- 16 How do I overwrite an existing resource?
- 17 How can students publish blog posts and how to keep them private?
- 18 What do to if the message system does not seem to function
- 19 What to do if your students are being kicked out of your course
- 20 What to do if your students cannot view a videoclip properly
- 21 How do I insert a label for an audio file?