Staff Advisory Team Meeting Notes February 17, 2010
From MIIS Wiki
Kenley’s Historic Larkin House, 2/17/10
Present: Lynn, Edy, Trinidad, Rachel, Kenley
- Agreed to move meeting time to 3p to accommodate Devin’s schedule.
- Discussed using SAT blog as a PR face to the community. We can “syndicate” posts to it with tags. Can use blog as a tool to help with transitioning to a new team. Kenley and Trinidad will work with Lynn.
- New Employee Orientation
- Org charts – very much a moving target and a sensitive subject with executives. Uncertainty on how such a document would be maintained. Kenley will contact BBurke on org chart status. A “dept. map” may be a better tool/name, showing relationships of depts.
- We need to re-write checklist, give it more staff focus. There’ll be another revision with Edy, Rachel, Trinidad & HR.
- Year-end Event
- We need to create a proposal stating event details. Amy McGill will give this Sunder.
- BBurke, via Kenley, suggested holding off scheduling the June event; a mid-June date may be the best time. Sunder leaves June 29
- Kenley also learned from Amy next year’s SAT budget is uncertain and she would keep us posted.
- Rachel is keen on a beach party, tentative time between 3-6pm.