Difference between revisions of "Activating Your Middlebury Account"
(New page: Middlebury automatically creates email accounts on their Exchange email for Monterey Institute registered students, faculty or staff. You must activate your email account and set a passwor...)
Revision as of 13:52, 4 May 2009
Middlebury automatically creates email accounts on their Exchange email for Monterey Institute registered students, faculty or staff. You must activate your email account and set a password. The steps below activate your account. To complete the process, you must have your Banner ID and password. If you've never set your Banner password it is initialized to your date of birth, MMDDYY.
Starting Fall '09, a student's Banner ID is their student ID. Student enrolled prior to Fall '09 can get their Banner ID from the Records office. Employees can get their ID from HR. Your Banner ID = student ID, or employee ID.
- Go to http://go.middlebury.edu/activate.
- Log in with your Banner timesheet id and password.
- Read and agree to the Agreement Statement.
- A page displays which allows you to set a password. Near the top you'll see your account name in RED. Remember it! Read the paragraph on requirements for the password then create a password. Remember that too!
- Click Continue. A confirmation page displays. You're done.
You can also return to this web page anytime to change your password