Activating Your Middlebury Account
Middlebury automatically creates email accounts on their Exchange email for Monterey Institute registered students, faculty or staff. You must activate your email account and set a password. The steps below activate your account.
To log into the activation site, you must have your Banner ID and password. If you've never set your Banner password it is initialized to your date of birth, MMDDYY. If you are a workstudy student, use the same Banner id and password to log into the activation site, as you do with the Bannerweb site. Employees can get their ID from HR.
- Go to http://go.middlebury.edu/activate.
- Log in with your Banner id and password.
- Read and agree to the Agreement Statement.
- A page displays which allows you to set a password. Near the top you'll see your account name in RED. Remember it! Pay close attention to the requirements for a password then create a password. Remember that too!
- Click Continue. A confirmation page displays. You're done.
You can also return to this web page anytime to change your password