From MIIS Wiki
Revision as of 13:51, 28 August 2009 by Robert Cole (New page: = Getting Started = Where do I login? (http://blogs.miis.edu) How do I set up an account? (Exchange userID and password) How do I complete my profile? #Once logged in you wil...)
Where do I login? (http://blogs.miis.edu)
How do I set up an account? (Exchange userID and password)
How do I complete my profile?
- Once logged in you will see a "buddypress bar"
- Scroll and click on the "My Account" drop down menu
- Rollover "Profile," then click on "Edit Profile"
- Type in the name you want listed on your profile if it differs from the name listed
- Complete the rest of the fields listed: Country, Language(s)* (Mac: use the Command key to select multiple items in the list / PC: use the Control key), Academic and Professional Interests, Personal Interests
- Be sure to "Save Changes" when done.
How do I create a new blog?
- Go back to the Buddypress Bar at the top of the screen, rollover "My Blogs," and scroll down to "Create a Blog!"
- You will see a form where you will name your blog.
- Your blog name will be the address for your blog: http://blogs.miis.edu/__________ Use a short and clear name for your blog.