Instructions for Mac OS X
Setup MAC to Connect to MIISMAC Network
Before following the below steps, make sure you have the latest Airport driver. Choose Software Update in the Apple drop-down menu to find the latest update.
1. Click on Airport icon on right-upper toolbar.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Other (select Join Other Network for later version).
3. Type “MIISMAC” in the Network Name field.
4. Select “WPA Enterprise” or “WPA2 Enterprise” from the security drop-down menu.
5. Enter your network username and password in the User Name and Password fields, respectively.
6. Click on “Remember this network” check-box.
7. Click on “Join” to join the network.
8. Click OK to accept Certificate when prompted.
9. Set certificate to always trust.
A. Open your hard drive (Macintosh HD)>Applications>Utilities>Keychain Access.
B. Under Name, double-click “Bl01ad.Win2k.MIIS.edu Certificate”.
C. Under Attributes (Trust), click on each arrow and choose “Always Trust” from the drop down lists.
10. Exit out the Windows.