Instructions for Mac OS X
Connecting to MIISAE network using MAC
Before following the below steps, make sure you have the latest Airport driver and an updated operation system. Choose Software Update in the Apple drop-down menu to find the latest update.
1. Click Airport icon on right-upper toolbar.
2. Select Other…
3. Type in MIISAE for the network name
4. Select WPA Enterprise or WPA Enterprise in the Wireless security list
(WPA2 provides stronger wireless security)
5. Enter your network username and password
6. Select Automatic in the 802.1x Configure
7. Click OK to accept Certificate
8. Open your hard drive (Macintosh HD)>Applications>Utilities>Keychain Access
9. Under Name, double-click ACADEMIC.Win2k.MIIS.edu Certificate
10. Under Attributes, click on the arrow and choose Always Trust from the list
11. Close the Window