More about logging in to Moodle
View version with full-color screenshots (201)
Detailed instructions (text-only)
1. Open one of the following web browsers
- Firefox (recommended for both PC and Mac)
- Internet Explorer (some Moodle features may not function)
- Safari is not recommended – you will not have some key editing features
2. Go to http://elearning.miis.edu. NOTE: There is no “www” at the beginning of the address!
3. Log in using your First Class username and password. If you are experiencing difficulties with logging in please contact the Information Technology Services Help Desk at 831-647-6656 for assistance.
4. Update your Participant Profile as soon as possible – here's a video that shows how to do that.
5. Bookmark it! You may want to add the http://elearning.miis.edu to your bookmarks for easy reference.
Back to [Course Editors FAQ]