Difference between revisions of "Non-MIIS Moodle Resources"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 18:29, 4 March 2009
The Non-MIIS Moodle Resources page contains links to additional online Moodle resources. The Moodle e-Learning Community Wiki is designed to contain information specific to the Monterey Institute community. However, many other organizations have far more extensive additional resources for learning about and using Moodle. Check out (and contribute to) the Non-MIIS Moodle Resources page to broaden your horizons!
Back to the Moodle e-Learning Community Wiki home page
 Using Moodle (book)
- One of the many moodle.org online community members has written a 2nd edition of "Using Moodle." It contains detailed chapters on a variety of moodle features, and can be accessed in a number of ways:
- browse online (similar to the Amazon "look inside" feature, but easier to use)
- download PDFs of individual chapters (or a ~ 4 MB zip file of all chapters)
- buy it from Amazon if you'd like a copy you can highlight and dog-ear
- This is a collection of 2 Minute Moodles - an attempt to simplify and show how to use a range of Moodle features. The tutorials try not to assume too much previous knowledge and are presented for the pragmatical and not necessarily tech-savy users (Moodle purists please excuse). They are a bit like that product I got the pun from - something quick and simple to get you going.
- The Academic Technologies group at Carleton College (a small, liberal arts college in Minnesota) has put together a collection of web-based guides and tutorials for faculty. Many of the pages also have a PDF version - check the top right-hand corner of the web pages.