Non-MIIS Moodle Resources
The Non-MIIS Moodle Resources page contains links to additional online Moodle resources. The Moodle e-Learning Community Wiki is designed to contain information specific to the Monterey Institute community. However, many other organizations have far more extensive additional resources for learning about and using Moodle. Check out (and contribute to) the Non-MIIS Moodle Resources page to broaden your horizons!
Back to the Moodle e-Learning Community Wiki home page.
- One of the many moodle.org online community members has written a 2nd edition of "Using Moodle." It contains detailed chapters on a variety of moodle features, and can be accessed in a number of ways:
- This is a collection of 2 Minute Moodles - an attempt to simplify and show how to use a range of Moodle features. The tutorials try not to assume too much previous knowledge and are presented for the pragmatical and not necessarily tech-savy users (Moodle purists please excuse). They are a bit like that product I got the pun from - something quick and simple to get you going.
- The Academic Technologies group at Carleton College (a small, liberal arts college in Minnesota) has put together a collection of web-based guides and tutorials for faculty. Many of the pages also have a PDF version - check the top right-hand corner of the web pages.
- Home to teacher documentation created by the open source community of developers and users of moodle
- This is an example support page for a very large-scale implementation of Moodle. Items such as "how to log in" won't be relevant for non-U of MN users, but MIIS users may find other more general resources on these pages to be helpful.