From MIIS Wiki
- Cathy Lee's Husband is on the board of global givings
- We could have a corporate partnership to create a site for giving
- Internship opportunities
- He will call the CFO and report back
- Meeting with Beth about this later this week or next week
- We could be a good pilot partner to get into the educational zone
- Donor List for the group to contact
- Alumns with some contact with MIIS
- Due Date - mid April
- Looking for vision
- Great group of students/alumni - will rock the project
- Give time or expertise? Excellent idea but probably not in the initial phase
Beth says yes. It's worth the investment because it directly connects our donors to our mission.
- Could also use this system as a micro lending type situation for summer internships - again probably not now. We could have micro philanthropy to give a loan fund for students for their internships.
- Indicators of success - cost/benefit analysis - how much of an investment are we will to give?
- We have two alumni at Kiva - they should be contacted - maybe visit when we're in SF in April?
- Partnering could give us a huge advantage
- We could always pull something together with modest tools - blogs, widgets, ect.
- There is a giving by events module in i-modules
- Meet with Global Givings - Beth (she'll keep us posted)
- Contact someone with Kiva - After global Giving
- Check out the module on i module - fee? - Leah
- Partial Funding?
- Time Limit?
- How do we report to donors?
- Expectations of recipiants
- Process for managing that contact between donor and recipiant
Next Meeting: March 4th - 2:30 pm in Advancement