Beth, Amy, Leah, Sabrina, Lynn, Shirley
Recap of Global Giving Phone Call:
- We get our own landing page - brand it, link to it, etc.
- All the functionality of the technology with the ability to make it ours
- We will let them experiment on us
Questions for Global Giving:
- What data do we get on donors?
- Can we track who's giving?
- Clarity on fee
- How do you distribute $?
- What do you mean by the criteria of the project starting within 90 days?
- What's the follow up?
- Does the fee inlcude credit card fees?
- Can we have other forms of media on the project sites?
- Could you give a MIIS gift card just for our umbrella of projects?
- Tax issues? Who gives the receipt and will the full amount given be the number on the tax forms?
- What are your website analytics?
We need to provide the structure to have good projects that fit both MIIS and Global Giving.
- Marketing - successfully get word out
- Operational questions from global giving - data glory, processing, money distribution
- Internal projects - innovation consulting
- Develop Timeline
- What's the lifecycle of our projects?
Innovation Consulting Questions
- What's better, lots of projects or fewer? Broad range but not too many...
- How is there fee explained on their site?
- Will this take away from our donors?
- We want projects that tell a story - show what we do in all the glory
- Pizza Process might not be the right vetting of project - we could always tap into the projects that are happening like the Garden, Team Monterey, etc.
- Phase 2 or 3 - competition for alumni to join this process...How did MIIS influence this project?