Requesting a course roll-over instructions

From MIIS Wiki

What is a course roll-over?

A roll-over request is made when you want to transfer content, activities, and other resources from a Moodle space used in a previous academic term, but you want to empty that Moodle space of participant data.  A roll-over allows you to edit a course outline of materials based on a previous term.

Directions for requesting a course roll-over

1. Go to the elearning course request form.

2. Complete the four fields on the online request form (see images below).  

3.  In the Reasons for wanting this course field, please indicate that you want to "roll-over" a previous course.  Be specific about which course you want to transfer into the new course space.  Use the course naming convention outlined below; e.g. IP 555 SP09.  It is also helpful to list the course name for cross-referencing purposes.

                                         100.png 101.png

4. OPTIONAL Read detailed instructions (PDF) for requesting a Moodle course.

5. OPTIONAL Watch a short video demonstration which walks through the process of requesting a course.

[Back to Course Editors FAQ]