Staff Advisory Team Meeting Notes May 27, 2009
Staff Advisory Team Meeting Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Status updates for Department Meetings
• Devin has meetings scheduled with the Library and Recruiting, waiting on Business office
• Kenley met with IA (this includes Alumni), one IT person.
• Gail is waiting for Presidents office. FGSIB has not responded to the invitation (with Edy). John Hottard has filled out the survey monkey for that group. Gail and Rachel are contacting HR, but they don’t have a date yet. Some offices are gone until the 8th.
• Edy and Gail met with the advising team and handed out the invitations.
• Rafael has emailed GSTILE to set up a meeting there.
• Rachel has a meeting with Diane Williams and Alicia Brent. Patricia and Renee are not available to meet until the 10th.
• Trinidad was out of the office
There was a motion to move the deadline to the 12th of June for those department meetings. June Event
Set up requests for Samson Center from Barbara Burke
• Barbara Burke prefers that we just use the media room in the Samson Reading Room.
• Barbara would also like to have it outside as well.
• If it is cold we can set it up inside
• We need a CD player and speakers as well.
• Food set up in sun may be an issue: Edy brought up that having food in the sun may be bad. Could the food be inside?
• We will explore the sun issues at 4pm
• Drinks near the reading room
Food from Maha’s
• Do we need to supply plates and cutlery (corn starch)
• Passion Purveyors can provide the corn starch (Rachael)
• We are going to order for 60 people
• Are there Vegan options? Edy will explore.
• Edy will book Maha’s
• Rachael will make a call for volunteers
• MIIS At Work (Rachael)
• Google Events Calendar (Gail)
• First Class Conferences--All Faculty Staff (Rafael)
• All Staff Email (Rachael/Amy)
• 8 flyers around campus (Devin)
|Description||Per Person Cost||Fixed Costs||Total Cost|
TOTAL COST: $1,630.00
Mission Statement • Rafael will ad the mission statement to the google document • Edy’s mission statement will also be added to that document
General Comments • Rafael has started looking into the birthday cakes. • Rachael has planned lunch this Friday at 1230 Friendly Plaza