From MIIS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Resources Category, mini digital knowledge base. Tags will distinguish content areas from one another.
- Eliminate 'Uncategorized' Entries
- IM online
- Limit the entries on any given page to 3
- Remove Pages Heading from Sidebar
- &_copy_;" [©], to create the copyright symbol in Wordpress
- "Measure It.app", for pixel measurement for embedded YouTube Vids
About the distinction between the Wiki and the Blog (Site)
- Consider the audience, we want something that is outward facing. Slick looking and functional, exclusive, and functional.
- You want one central place for everything, it does not make sense to split information.
Limitations of the Wiki
- Multiple parties (non-DMC) use the wiki, search will return unrelated items for internal communication.
- Inward facing, for documenting progress on projects
- Meeting Minutes
- Has been the temporary space for tutorials until we can have one central location, the blog is that place.
To Do List 03/16/09
- Add Contact Info to Footer
- Ask Pilar and *Luis about designing a custom header
- Replace the code for all the youtube videos
- Custom Sidebar; 1 or 2 sentences MAX about who we are and create a LINK to the About Page (Static Page)
- Avoid putting entries in overlapping categories
- tags can overlap that is fine
- Categories are static, Tags are content areas. You can view all entries under a specific tag.