From PieMatrix Wiki
The following pages do not link to other pages in PieMatrix Wiki.
Showing below up to 32 results in range #1 to #32.
- Any Interested User
- At Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium Schools
- Available Templates
- Duration in Templates and how it effects Live Projects
- Email Settings
- Getting Started
- Guidelines for consistency
- How to Get a list of tasks for one person
- How to Stack
- How to get a list of tasks for one person
- Issues versus Risks
- Layers versus Pie Slices versus Boxes versus Steps
- Log Out Timer
- Need Technical Help with your Project?
- PIEmatrix Login and Use
- Sample PIEmatrix Projects
- Some Editing Suggestions
- Stacking of Projects
- Starting a New Project
- Usage Policy
- What are Templates?
- What do you do in Templates vs. Projects?
- What goes in the PIEmatrix Wiki?
- What goes into the PIEmatrix Wiki?
- What to use PIEmatrix for
- What your Department should discuss before/when using PIEmatrix
- When do you create boxes/steps in a template vs. a project?
- Who can contribute content to the PIEmatrix Wiki?
- Why PIEmatrix and not Basecamp?
- Why PIEmatrix and not my xls/doc/tasks etc. list?
- Wiki Edit Help