Guidelines for consistency
From PieMatrix Wiki
- Users are strongly encouraged to watch Wiki pages with content that relates to their functional work in order to ensure content is accurate and current.
- Do not create lengthy Wiki articles. Instead, organize content thematically and create links between relevant content using Hyperlinks and Categories.
- Add/update content on wiki stub (incomplete) pages.
- Create a Table of Contents (if page is NOT short) by adding section headings (if the page includes 4 or more sections, add a Table of Contents)
- Assign tags/categories to each page. Categorize carefully and frequently. Check for relevant tags/categories before creating new categories.