Middlebury Argos Information
Middlebury is working to replace the Hyperion reporting system with the Evisions Argos reporting tool. Here is information about starting Argos, notes and training information.
- Production -> https://dove.middlebury.edu/argos/ (not available yet)
- Development -> https://swift.middlebury.edu/argos/
Notes accessing Argos
- After starting Argos, the first login screen will be for your Active Directory (AD) credentials like your email.
- You may see a pop-up message window saying "Updates exist". Click OK.
- Folder structure may differ between production and development since development is used for learning and building.
- When you run a report, the login will be for your Oracle database account for that particular database.
Here’s information for the Argos online training. Evisions has a number of training videos on their site and they are actually quite good. Direct links to these videos out on Middfiles here:
\\middcloud.middlebury.edu\middfiles\orgs\LIS\DAS\applications\Evisions\Argos\Online training videos
Or you can manually access Evisions website by following the steps below.
- Go to http://support.evisions.com/Support/ProductSupport/Argos.aspx
- First time Argos users will need to click "register" and create an account. Please note this account is separate from your Middlebury account - keep the ID and password for future reference.
- Click on the Free Online Training link
- Scroll down “On demand online training” and click on the plus (+) sign to open this up
- Click on the first two trainings (in this order).
- -> Report Viewer Training
- -> Report Writer Training
- If you want additional videos, click on Documentation and Software link, select Argos and then click on “Search Now”.
- After the page refreshes, scroll down and you can download and watch the videos.
- Argos Implementation Project notes - Middlebury notes and artifacts
- Help Session info - Info on how to get help from Middlebury ITS
- Help Session sign-up - Signup to get help from Middlebury ITS
- Evisions CO-OP - forums and community for sharing knowledge and code with other schools
- Evisions Argos Support
- Evisions Argos Help