Drupal Course Listing
Course Listings can be used to show a filtered list of course titles that can be clicked on to show course descriptions, or a table of sections in the current semester.
- Make sure you are logged on.
- Navigate to the page you wish to add content to.
- Locate the "Edit Console" in the top left of the screen. Click the "Add" tab.
- From the list of available content types, pick the type of course listing you wish to add. Here are the options:
- BLSE Course Listing
- LS Course Listing
- School of the Environment Course Listing
- Undergrad Course Listing
- Add the Title of the course listing, as you'd like it to appear above the courses.
- Choose Courses to show a list of course titles that can be clicked on to show course descriptions or Sections to show a table of course sections in the current semester.
- Now choose one or more of the filtering options to limit which courses are shown in the list. Here are the options:
- Filter by Department
- Filter by Requirement
- Filter by Subject
- Filter by Level (not available in Undergrad Course Listings)
- Filter by Location (not available in Undergrad Course Listings)
- Filter by Additional Details (only available in Undergrad Course Listings)
- Filter by Date
- Optionally, enter a Prelude' of content that you would like to appear between the Title and the list of courses / sections.
- Click Save.