A "Story" is almost identical to a "Basic Content" in how it is created and how it appears. However, a "Story" is intended to be no more than a few sentences is length. It also has 2 additional features: a location and a link to more information.
- Make sure you are logged on.
- Navigate to the page you wish to add content to.
- Locate the "Edit Console" in the top left of the screen. Click the "Add" tab.
- The screen now lists all the content types.
- Click the "Story" link.
- The screen now shows the "Story" editing interface.
- In the "Title" text field, give your content a title.
- In the "Body" text field, type your content.
- Add the necessary links, images, and videos.
- A new list of options appears. Filling in this information will cause it to appear with your story, as well as a link to a map of your location.
- The screen returns to "View" mode.