Get Started with Wireless
This page will help you select the appropriate Middlebury wireless network for your needs and direct you to connection instructions.
Which Best Describes You?
- I'm a Middlebury College student, faculty, or staff member who wants to use wireless.
- See MiddleburyCollege Wireless Network for connection instructions.
- I'm a campus visitor who just needs basic internet access.
- See MiddleburyGuest Wireless Network for connection instructions.
- I'm a campus visitor who needs more than basic internet access. I need to use campus resources, such as Canvas.
- I have a middlebury.edu account, but I have a wireless device (such as a gaming console or e-reader) that doesn't let me enter my e-mail and password, only a password.
- I am a visitor from a participating eduroam institution who wants to use wireless.
- Refer to eduroam for connection information.
- I'm a Middlebury student, faculty, or staff member who will be visiting a participating eduroam institution elsewhere who wants to use wireless.
- When you arrive at the participating institution, select the eduroam wireless network and connect using your full Middlebury email address and password. Refer to eduroam for more information.