1) Edit video files with Final Cut 7 or Final Cut X. For quick edits, use QuickTime Pro.
2) Edit audio files with SoundStudio or Amadeus.
3) Video and audio files that need to be uploaded to MiddMedia should be in MP4 format (H.264) and should follow the bitrate & resolution guidelines published on the Midd Media wiki page.
4) Video and audio files that need to be uploaded to MiddMedia should follow these NAMING guidelines: FirstnameLastnameDate.mp4 (or mp3). No spaces, no special characters - just letters and numbers.
5) Video and audio files uploaded to middmedia should be tested on Firefox and Internet Explorer on a Mac and a PC.
Please see MiddMedia for more detailed guidelines and requirements for uploading videos to Midd Media.