Reporting & Business Intelligence
Hyperion is a web-based reporting tool used primarily for reporting from Banner and Famis.
Supported Operating Systems and Web Browsers
- Hyperion runs on Windows 7.
- Macintosh OS is not supported for use with Hyperion.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended web browser. Version 11 is supported as of 9/14/2015.
How do I request access to Hyperion Reports?
In order to access Hyperion reports please contact the appropriate person below based on the types of reports you need:
- Budget: Chris West
- Advancement: Carol Grant
- Facilities Services: Tom Cutter
- Finance: Chris West
- Human Resources: Ellen Usilton
- Public Safety:Fawn Torrey
- Recruiting and Admissions BLSE:Elaine Lathrop
- Recruiting and Admissions LS: Kara Gennarelli
- Recruiting and Admissions OCS: Liz Ross
- Recruiting and Admissions UG: John Nordmeyer
- Student: Cindy Peet
- Student Financial Services: Alisa Cutter
Installing the Interactive Reporting Web Client
In order to run Hyperion Reports you will need to install the latest Interactive Reporting Web Client.
You can find the installation instructions here: Hyperion#Install_the_Interactive_Reporting_Web_Client
NOTE: If you are accessing Hyperion from anywhere other than ON CAMPUS, you MUST use a VPN client (Virtual Private Network) to create a secure connection. If you do not have a VPN client on your computer, please visit the VPN_Setup_on_Windows,_Mac_and_Linux page.
How do I logon to Hyperion?
Go to the Hyperion server: http://go.middlebury.edu/hyperion?prod, or easier yet, type go/hyperion in the URL field of your browser.
Login using your network username and password