Uninstalling Cisco VPN
This page describes how to uninstall (delete/remove) the Cisco VPN client.
- Click on your Start menu, click on Control Panel (or Settings => Control Panel).
- Double-click "Add/Remove Programs" ("Programs and Features" in Vista).
- In the window that appears, find the Cisco VPN client, and select it (click once on it). An option to remove it will appear - click that and follow the on-screen instructions.
Mac OS X
- Click on your Desktop.
- Click on the Go menu on the top of the screen.
- Click on Utilities. The Utilities window will appear.
- Double-click "Terminal".
- Paste this line and press return:
- Enter your password. If prompted to remove the profiles, type "no".