User:Zachary Schuetz/Draft Helpdesk Homepage
- Fix or remove System Status page.
- BannerWeb is the system that holds your personal info and serves as the starting point for everything else.
- Day-to-day, most things use your Middlebury "network credentials" (email address and password). You may need to activate or update your password. Be sure to use a strong password.
- Off Campus Access
For other types of accounts you might have, see Administrative below.
Email and Calendars
- Printing Policies including costs, quotas, and guest printing
- Printing to Public Printers from any computer
- Connect To Network Printers - Mac OS X (from a College computer)
- Connect To Network Printers - Windows (from a College computer)
- Use Middfiles for shared data for departments, classes, special projects, etc.
- Use OneDrive or Google Drive for your individual Middlebury-related data.
- Google Apps
- Office 365
- We also provide and support Microsoft Office 2016. Some customers also choose to use products like Pages/Numbers/Keynote for Mac, or LibreOffice, though these are not fully supported by the Helpdesk.
- In a lab
- For personally owned computers
- From any computer with our virtual lab
- For College-owned computers, using KACE or Casper
Business and Administrative Systems
- Content, Banner, Hyperion, FAMIS...
- Many of these should be accessed via Remote Desktop Services