Application fees are $65 and can be paid online at the time of the application or via a check in the mail.
If you are a returning Language Schools student or an alumnus of any other Middlebury College program, you are exempt from paying the application fee.
- A student providing a letter from their home institution stating that they receive 96-100% financial aid
- Active duty military
- FBI (sent through official channels)
- IIPP students
- Middlebury College undergraduate students
- Alumni of all Middlebury College programs, including returning LS alumni
- Monterey Institute of International Studies - current students
- Students with special circumstances, as determined by the Dean's Office
- AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, Teach for America
- Mills College - current students